{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Sunday, December 24, 2017

walking in a winter wonderland ...

Archer and I are in our element here ...
in the woods walking for miles
& the quiet hush.

Each season is beautiful,
but for me, there is nothing like Autumn when the leaves are turning
and Winter  
bringing with it ~ lots and lots of snow

What a thrill to have so much snow this year
Yeah! it will be a White Christmas 
I've left a little love note written in the snow x

"When there's snow 
on the ground
I like to pretend
I'm walking
on
clouds"
~Takayuki Ikkaku~
Wishing you a Very Merry Christmas
xo deb 

4 comments:

Mereknits said...

Merry Christmas Deb, may yours be beautiful and filled with a lot of love.

Lisa at Greenbow said...

We have a bit of ice and snow on the ground today. Nothing as picturesque as this. What beauty surrounds you today. A lovely gift from on high. Merry Christmas. Give Archer a pat for me. I am sure he will give you a big sloppy oppy kiss from me.

Deb said...

Thank you Meredith ~ I hope you had a wonderful Christmas too x

Deb said...

Thank you Lisa ~ I am forever grateful for such beauty.
We are under an extreme weather watch at the moment ... need to bundle up for our walks. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Archer happily accepted your pat x