{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Guiding ♥ Word 2017 ...

Every year I "choose" a Guiding word ...
truth be told ... it "chooses me".
I will see the word in the most unexpected places {over and over again}  & it will resonate with me. 
It happens every year. Some years I will wonder when my word will appear :-D.
This year it came to me much, much earlier than others.
In fact, there were two words that appeared before me - time and time again.
Opening ... and Open
I took my time knowing that the word would finally appear front and center, leaving no doubt.
January opens the box of the year
and brings about days that are bright and clear.
And brings out the days that are cold and grey.
And shouts
"Come see what I brought today!"
~Leland. B. Jacobs~
***
Open heart* Open mind* Open arms
I'm no longer searching
I'm just opening
~Mark Nepo~
Looking with open eyes ~ { a bird appears even in abstract pieces} :-D
We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure.
There is no end to the adventure we can have if only we seek them out
with eyes wide open.
~Jawaharial Nehru~
Follow your bliss
and the Universe
will open doors
where there were
only walls
~Joseph Campbell~
Deep within your Soul
is a door
that opens into a world of wonder.
All we have to do
is open the door
and welcome the Magic
~Wild Woman Sisterhood~
***

No comments: