{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, August 25, 2016

Thankful {things I love} Thursday ...

Nature's garlands ♥
Bees
Pops of colour
A cool spot to rest
A life well lived
One of my favourite trees along the Avon river ...

and the best company ...
do it badly;
do it slowly;
do it fearfully;
do it
any way you have to;
but
do it.
~Steve Chandler~
***

6 comments:

Sandi said...

A life well-lived...I like that!

:)

Blondie's Journal said...

LOVE your nature pictures, Deb! Always amazing. :)

Jane

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

That is a gorgeous tree. I 'll bet it makes your food taste so much better!!! I love eating outdoors.

Deb said...

hi Sandi ~ I love all the gentle messages nature gives us ... "a life well lived" ~ I always think of this when I see the bumps and twists and turns in bark or find a skeleton leaf & all it has endured and seen and think how wonderful it would be if we embraced life the same way ♥ Thank you for stopping by xo

Deb said...

thank you so much Jane ~ I always love seeing that you have visited and grateful you take the time to drop a note xo have a wonderful weekend friend ♥

Deb said...

hi andrea ~ it's funny how we have our "favourite" trees and this is one of those ... when we visit Stratford, we always have a picnic lunch right here ♥ by the Avon ~ Bliss ♥