{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Thursday, August 18, 2016

Thankful {things I love} Thursday

We have been noticing all the little subtle changes on our daily walks with Archer as Summer begins winding down.
I usually find a few leaves to bring home & press between books on every walk.
Skeleton leaves fascinate me ~ such beauty! And while they look so delicate and crumbly, you know their strength just by the fact that they have survived so much.
Watching our garden bunnies enjoying the leaves, having a bit of a "change of Season tasting" ,
 I wonder ...
do the leaves taste as different as they look?
A little blush here and there
tiny curls
each unique in their own way
For Thankful (things I love} Thursday,
I am
So Thankful
to live where we celebrate
and have 4 very distinct Seasons ...
Autumn has always been my favourite ♥

2 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Oh...it does look fall-ish there by you! Can it come to fast? Not sure about you. I like an Indian Summer. If the heat ended I would be a happy camper!

Jane

Deb said...

hi Jane ~ still super hot and humid here too ... I am like you and love the temperatures (well ... EVERYTHING) about fall xo