{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Friday, November 27, 2015

untying the ribbon ...

little hidden treasures
found everywhere on my morning walk
slowing me down  in my walking tracks
(such beauty)
and sometimes ... like finding this little sweetie
stopping me in my walking tracks to chat a while :-)
fresh, crisp air to fill my lungs
humour ~ always something to put a smile on my face ...
I find it all right under my nose (and toes)
above my head
the perfect way to start the day
with Gratitude
and then, finding a twisted heart grapevine as I headed back home ♥
***
Every walk in the woods
is a religious rite,
every path in the stream
is a saving ordinance.
Communion service is at all hours,
and the bread and wine
are from the heart and marrow
of
Mother Earth
~John Burroughs~
~Untie the Ribbon~
the gift of a New Day awaits ...
New Print available in my Etsy shop {link can be found in blog sidebar}
a print to Celebrate 365 fresh days just waiting for the ribbon to be untied.

10 comments:

Mereknits said...

Such a beautiful post today Deb, thank you for it.
Meredith

Blondie's Journal said...

Nature all around you---I can see where your artistic inspiration comes from!!

Holiday wishes to you, Deb!

Jane x

Julie Marie said...

Love all of this so much, my second time visiting here to this post... LOVE the photo of you walking along the beach!... you live in such a pretty place... xoxo... Julie Marie

Andrea Ostapovitch said...

Just beautiful! Have a fabulous weekend!

Jeanne said...

Gorgeous posting as always
Love Jeanne

Deb said...

thank you Meredith ~ so happy you stopped by ♥

Deb said...

thank you jane ~ I feel very fortunate to have lake Ontario within walking distance & yes, nature all around xo

Deb said...

thank you so much Julie Marie for your 2nd visit :-) and lovely comments always xo ♥

Deb said...

thanks Andrea ~ wishing you a wonderful weekend also ♥

Deb said...

thank you dear Jeanne ♥