{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Texture Tuesdays ...

Carried Away
Kim Klassen Texture : Aurora
our 2nd peony bush has bloomed & I couldn't resists picking some for indoors ...
 used my apron as a flower gatherer for peony & salvia
ruffles

I like to think
a flower opens itself
to outgrow its plantedness
that it yearns
to be
carried away
~Unknown~
***
Linking with Texture Tuesdays

15 comments:

Mereknits said...

Oh my those are beauties.
Hugs,
Meredith

Lori ann said...

oh goodness! gorgeous deb!

Ms. ~K said...

Hi Deb,
It's always so peaceful and relaxing to visit here...
Your blog speaks to my soul....soul mates perhaps?
Hugs, and bellyrubs to Archer,
Kit



Julie Marie said...

Your Peonies are so beautiful, and I love that you gathered them in your apron... so sweet... xoxo Julie Marie

sandy said...

Hi Deb! Peonies are my favorites! Unfortunately they don't grow this far south booooohooooo

Jen Kershner said...

Beautiful! I planted to peonies last spring and I only got one little bloom this year. I sure hope I have better luck next year otherwise I think I'm going to have to move them!

Deb said...

Hi Meredith - I wish they lasted longer ... my front garden is full of peonies at the moment ♥

Deb said...

Thank you Lori Ann ♥ I think I take a few photos a day of them :-)

Deb said...

Hi Kit - so nice to hear from you ... Archer sends his love to your 3 sweeties ♥ yes ... kindred spirits!

Deb said...

Hi Julie Marie - this is the apron I made & attached the beautiful vintage doilie you gave me ♥ With the peony, I also brought in a large spider and lots of ants :-D

Deb said...

Thank you Sandy - one of my favourites too ... did not know they didn't grow in your corner of the world ♥

Deb said...

Hi Jen
I planted my peony years ago, but I do remember they start off slow ... next year you will probably get 3 blooms :-) well worth the wait though ♥

EarlK said...

Beautiful. I really like the dark of the last one.

Earl

Deb said...

Thank you Earl!

Prairie Jill said...

Beautiful peonies! I love the arrangement in the vase, too.