{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Serenity ...

Meditate.
Live purely.
Be quiet.
Do your work with mastery.
Like the moon, come out
from behind the clouds!
Shine.
~Buddha~
The biggest "wish makers" I have ever seen were spotted on our walks this weekend.
Bees and butterflies were everywhere ...
I thought this cabbage white looked so elegant on her chosen wild flower ♥
  I spotted Swallowtails who danced around us but never settled long enough to take a photograph.  And there was a gorgeous dragonfly with incredible gossamer like wings propelling around us ... but he too never settled so I was unable to get a photograph.
However ... we did spot meadow butterflies ♥
Love is life
and if you miss love
you miss life
~Leo Buscaglia~
and speaking of love ...
 the babies are getting bigger each time we see them.
Have a wonderful weekend
xo D
 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I love your photographs quotes and all your postings.
I love you sweet friend.

Jeanne

June said...

Deb you capture the most amazing images! I love that you are able to see the small and lovely things of the earth and share them with us.
The wooden beam in my post was found while my husband was riding in the sage brush. He found an old dumping ground and found this piece and came home and we drove out to where it was and salvaged it :) We found some other great things out there too. In about the 1940s and 50s people used to just go out to the sage brush and dump their trash. We have found several of these over the years when we are out riding. I love other's trash :)
sending hugs...