{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Dusted with spices ...

It looked & felt like rain early this morning when we headed out for our walk...
I debated whether or not to bring the camera ...
but the temperature outside was perfect for walking...
and I knew we would be out for a while ...
I never regret bringing my camera along ... and have found myself wishing I had many times.
Today it was all about blooms & bees - both were EVERYWHERE ♥
Bees do have a smell,
you know,
and if they don't
they should
for their feet are dusted
with spices
from a million flowers
~Ray Bradbury~

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Beautiful my lovely friend
Love all you share your beautiful photographs and quotes.

Blessings

Starr White said...

I've taken to carrying my little point and shoot camera around in a fanny pack whenever I go outdoors. I always see something I want to take a photo of!