{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~


hOMe is where the heART is …


Monday, February 18, 2013

Rose Garlands ...

My friend June recently shared a wonderful idea creating rose garlands.
I save everything, & the beautiful roses my son gave me for my Birthday had dried and were in a bowl sitting on the dining room table. 
So for  Valentine's Day, I strung a few dried roses on twine and hung them from the dining room mirror ... so pretty!
Thank you June for sharing this sweet idea ♥
For happiness
is anyone
and anything at all
that's loved
by you
~Charlie Brown~
 

4 comments:

Lori ann said...

i love roses, fresh and dried, they are all so lovely! yours look so pretty!

Monica said...

So very pretty! I always have many dried roses around my studio (cannot throw them away!)- what to do with them all?... Thanks Deb and June for this lovely idea!
xoxo

Jeanne said...

I dry all my roses as well.
Love your ideas shared and your quotes.

Blessings sweet friend
Love Jeanne


Kelly said...

I save all my dried roses too...jars of yellow ones here :) I'll remember the idea....thanks for sharing.