{Posted from} Home

The ordinary arts we practice every day at home are of more importance to the soul than their simplicity might suggest ~ Sir Thomas Moore ~

*Journal* Photography* Home Comforts* Recipes* Inspiration* Crafts* Travels* Family Stories* Garden* Quotes* Mixed Media Art

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Where Bloggers Create ...

 Thank you Karen for hosting the 4th annual Where Bloggers Create.
Since I was having computer issues and unable to upload photos to my posts for a few weeks, I did not think I'd be able to participate this year, so my blog did not make it to the list.  At the moment, my studio is going through a "transformation" ...  however,
by clicking on the Where Bloggers Create buttons on my sidebar, it will take you to tours of my little Sparrow Studio for 2009, 2010, and 2011 ♥
 I feel really blessed to have a room  of my own where I can paint and draw, read, sew, write, knit & decorate and blog!
 I have a nice big table where I can paint ...

 and a spot for my sewing machine where I can create special heart felt treasures ...
 a nook to sit and read ...
 a place to create using my photographs as inspiration ...
 and lots of inspiration boards filled with magazine and newspaper clippings of images that
make me smile :-)
 a place to dream ...
 all year long ...
 Looking forward to visiting all the other Studio spaces on the WBC tour ♥
Have a wonderful Weekend xo
{Kim Klassen Textures used on all the quotes ~ Thanks Kim!}

5 comments:

Monica said...

I always love seeing your studio, and can't wait for you to reveal all the "transformation" details! Yay!
Hugs from Kim and me xx

June said...

Hi Deb,
I remember your post the last two years of your creative spaces. I know that you really create beauty in many places, and that you work in many mediums, so it was lovely to see your photos today of some of them.
hugs from here...

Lori ann said...

what a wonderful idea deb! i'm sorry you've had troubles with posting your lovely photos, glad to see it's resolved. your space sounds perfect, a space of ones own is so special. :)

steph said...

i love catching glimpses of other's creative spaces....mine is so itty bitty, but just having something makes me smile! to be able to paint!!! and sew (something other than jammies that don't have to fit well---and of course, have not buttonholes or zippers!!!!)

Kelly said...

You have a wonderful creative space, Deb. It is such a blessing to have a space just to have your things the way you like them and be inspired to create, isn't it...
Love the quotes too :)